The 2023 Fife Business Awards have been officially launched and are now accepting applications and nominations in 13 categories:
- Large Business
- Medium Business
- Small Business
- Sole Trader Business
- Young Business
- Family Business
- Customer Service
- Training & Development
- Sustainability & Net Zero
- Health & Wellbeing
Important facts about the Fife Business Awards:
- you do not have to be put forward by someone – you can just register yourself online (which will take 2 minutes) and then start your application
- if there is a company other than your own that you think deserves a Fife Business Award there is an online form you can complete to nominate them
- the awards are free to enter
- you do not have to be a member of Fife Chamber to apply
- previous applicants and winners can apply.
For further information:
www.fifechamber.co.uk for dates of free, online In the Know Workshops.
Hundreds of businesses have enjoyed free publicity and promotion and enhanced workforce engagement and pride just from taking part in the Fife Business Awards, while those that have gone all the way to success have been able to use their Fife Business Award Winner logo to ‘sell’ themselves to prospective customers and employees.
They got this benefit because they entered and YOU CAN TOO, and the FBA team looks forward to receiving your applications and nominations.