Category: LeadershipNew Courses
This interactive webinar is designed to be useful to business leaders at all levels and at all scales. Whether you are a sole proprietor or a rising star in a huge organisation, this module will be of benefit to you in helping your organisation grow responsibly.
“Strategy on its own is never enough – there is always a knowing-doing gap to be bridged. Leadership on its own is never enough – there has to be a purpose aligned to strategy”
This is Milk would like you to join them on their Leading from the Inside, Strategy for Business Leaders webinar where you will gain new insights into the role of Leaders at all levels in setting strategy. Where the demands of modern Leadership are for sustainability, responsible growth, inclusion, collaboration, and reputation management we will explore:
- How many definitions of Leadership are there, and which one is most likely to work for you?
- The importance of engaging Stakeholders in strategy making
- The difference between Leadership traits and Leadership skills
- Leadership Values and Ethics
- Leadership and Followership
- Leadership and Creativity
- Turning bad ideas into good ideas
Delivered by a training team with practical leadership experience both in uniform and in the corporate arena. Duration 2 hours with group participation in active learning.