Call us now on 01592 858333
You are here
TECHNICAL EXPORT TRAINING
Tuesday, 28 March 2023 - 9:30am to 4:30pm
The importance of understanding and correctly completing export documentation is crucial for any business trading internationally. The delay of getting the goods to your customer seriously effects your reputation and the increased costs have an influence on your profit margins.
Workshop programme in detail:
- Establishing the contract and the importance of Incoterms® - and what has changed in Incoterms ® 2020
- Export Licences – rules and obligations
- Understanding Commodity Codes and how to find them
- Making an export declaration
- Duty and Customs Procedures with Economic Impact
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status
- The Rules of Origin and the use of Certificates of Origin
- Preparing a Commercial Invoice include and other relevant documents
- Understanding VAT and INTRASTAT
- Getting paid using a Letter of Credit
By the end of the course, delegates will have a technical competence in the export process sufficient to enable them to make a productive contribution to the efficient working of an export office.
Open to Fife Businesses only
This course is funded by InvestFife therefore places are FREE but limited to one person per company. Numbers are limited and on a first come first served basis. Please contact Morag Durie to book this course at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is part of a Programme of Workshops and Training being delivered under the InvestFife brand.
To book please click here
St Andrews Management Centre Ltd
12-14 St Catherine Street