Call us now on 01592 858333
You are here
Customs Procedures and Documentation
Tuesday, 20 September 2022 - 9:30am to 4:00pm
Customs procedures are designed to manage and regulate the movement of goods through our borders. Compliance with these procedures requires the submission of accurate documentation.
The trader therefore needs to be aware of the detail requirements for completion and HMRC expect traders to have robust procedures for the checking of the documentation.
This interactive in person workshop combines theory and practice.
• The role of HMRC
• The role of Origin Documents
• The relevance of trusted trader schemes
• Import reliefs and guarantees
• Proof of removal for VAT reconciliation
• The need for Intrastat declarations
• Essential information on customs declaration
• The bases of import duty calculation
This interactive full day workshop combines theory and practice. To book please click here
Open to Fife Businesses only
This course is funded by InvestFife therefore places are FREE but limited to one person per company. Numbers are limited and on a first come first served basis. Please contact Morag Durie to book this course at email@example.com
Places are limited to 1 person per company. This course will be delivered online via Zoom, you will need a PC with camera and microphone